Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Here it goes...



Ok... after several days of obsessively looking at blogs and eating Haagen Dazs nervously, I decided that I should give this blogging thing a shot. I have several interesting things to share with the world (in my opinion, of course). Sadly, I thought that starting a blog would be really easy, but after sitting in front of the computer for 2 hours I figured out this is going to be a learning experience. 
Blogging ideas:

  • Well... there are plenty of teacher blogs with great link up stuff. So I thought I could be a part of that. 
  • I am also in the process of putting my classroom back together after moving from another school. I figured I could blog about that. 
  • I have an addiction to Pinterest.  I figured I could blog about the successful and not so successful adventures with crafting and cooking. I don't credit myself with being an expert in either field. 
  • I found this de-clutter challenge on someone's blog. That sounds like it could come up with some pretty interesting blog ideas. 
  • My personal life is very exciting (NOT!), but I do have three pretty awesome children and a husband that has his own interpretation on how the world works. My home life stories have always been crowd pleasers. Absolutely hilarious. You know... those types of stories, where you're being absolutely serious and the other people are laughing uncontrollably... yep! That would be my house.
  • My adventures in blogging. There are so many things that I am still learning, and I considered myself to be pretty tech-savvy. You live and you learn. Hopefully, you'll see the blog go through several changes. Here's a friend of mine that has just started... and here's one that I absolutely drool over. 


You know- After looking at this list. It seems that this blogging thing can be pretty fun. Here it goes...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogger world! Your blog design is adorable! I look forward to visiting you often!

    Diane
    Teaching with Moxie

    ReplyDelete