Friday, July 6, 2012

Award and New Followers (Hi!)!

Wow! How excited was I when I checked my phone last night at dinner and found a comment that my blog was nominated for an award. My little ol' blog... yes... my little ol' blog. I could barely contain myself. The other nominees have amazingly beautiful blogs. We'll get there someday. My ultimate goal is to pay someone to design my Haagen Dazs blog for me with all the little features figured out and discussed back and forth. It's in the works.  I know the custom work can get expensive and I am a cheapskate so let's see if I can stick with it first.
So without further ado, I have been nominated as a...
Yay me! How exciting and gracious of Olivia at Classroom Craft to consider the new kids on the block. So exciting. When you get a chance be sure to check her blog out. Even in her few posts, it is very obvious that she has AMAZING ideas.




Hi, new followers! I make it my mission not to disappoint you all. Speak to you soon! 

PS... I'm in the process of looking for other blogs that I love that haven't been nominated. I'll be back... *published post and continues to blog stalk*




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the award!

    I love the name of your blog. I had someone design my blog and am so happy I did. I didn't want to stress my brain out by trying to do it myself. Stick with it because you will be glad you did! =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete