Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A to Z





While reading... stalking... you know what I mean. I saw this on one of her archived posts. Let's give it a try.


A. age :: 27

B. bed size :: queen

C. chore you hate :: washing dishes

D. dogs :: none :(

E. essential start to your day :: Cappuccino- Keurig, Starbucks, or McDonalds just depending on how late I'm running

F. favorite color :: black

G. gold or silver :: silver or white gold

H. height :: 5-7 and 1/2

I. instruments you play :: played the clarinet

J. job title :: 4th grade teacher

K. kids :: Skye, Camryn, and Kyra

L. live :: Georgia

M. maiden name :: Botting

N. nicknames :: Pooh Bear when I was younger... I go by Mommy and Babe now. You can guess who calls me which one. :)

O. overnight hospital stays :: with every pregnancy, I've spent a few occasions in the hospital for one thing or another. High Blood Pressure, stomach virus, dehydration, de-cels... 

P. pet peeve :: interruptions 

Q. quote ::"All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.Martin Luther King, Jr.

R. righty or lefty :: Lefty

S. siblings :: one older sister

T. time you wake up :: 6 am (school days) 9 am (off days)- I even have the kids trained!

U. university attended :: Nassau Community College, Georgia Military College, Valdosta State University

V. vegetables you dislike: asparagus 

W. what makes you run late :: TV and kids

X. x-rays you’ve had :: dentist

Y. yummy food :: is this a trick question? Everything! I absolutely love cheesy anything.

Z. zoo animal favorite :: panda bears

No comments:

Post a Comment